Thursday 2 May 2013

Look of the day: Motorcycle Jacket

 A motorcycle jacket is a good way to spruce up any outfit. Perfect for the cinema, or a dinner out, or simply spending time with friends.
I was in a hurry this morning (as you can see I didn't even brush my hair, and for some reason forgot to do it even when I came back home) so threw on the first things I came across in my wardrobe. Simple yet effective, a few wardrobe staples can save your life (and your time); and a motorcycle jacket is a must have!
In this photo I am wearing:

  • white T-shirt with ruffled sleeves (H&M)
  • jeans (Esprit EDC)
  • motorcycle jacket (Izzue)
That's it! Thanks for visiting my blog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hihi thanks for visiting my blog and showing your support! I'll try to reply to your lovely comments as soon as possible :)
xx Silver