Friday 29 March 2013

Look of the day: Nature Girl

 It's always fun in spring because it's not too hot and you can still wear long trousers. They are comfy and not too tight, and you won't have to worry about sweating in them!
I took this photo with my owl decoration in my room. I love love love love owls. They're just so... sagacious. (If you don't know what that means, look it up!) I'm also in love with nature, I love recycling, I love trees, I love green.
The photo has been edited with BeFunky. Go check it out!

In this photo I'm wearing:

  • Beige tank: H&M
  • White shirt: H&M
  • Hunter-green trousers: Zara 
  • Shoes (not shown here): Toms
  • Sunglasses: homemade :)
  • Bangles: H&M









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hihi thanks for visiting my blog and showing your support! I'll try to reply to your lovely comments as soon as possible :)
xx Silver